Saturday 20 December 2014

Awesome people I've met....


Had to mention some of awesome people I've met! 
Way too many people to list here, sorry! 
Loved meeting you all though!

Here are some photos of people who have made my trip amazing! Plenty more photos but can't fit them all on this blog. I've added the photos on my Dream Believe Achieve Facebook page though :)

Adam, love him he's so nice and keep updating me via Smartphones. Meant a lot when we had our wee chat and him telling me that he thought i was great especially when I did the Nevis Swing. I was so honoured because I wanted to show people that deaf & disabled people can do anything they want with the right support and encouragement in their lives. Wish you all the best on your dreams!


Jazzy & Aiden + Lauren & Lewis - Loved meeting them but especially Jazzy because we had few things in common and worked with people who has special needs. Soooo nice & had patience with communicating with me! Loved partying with you all, hope I didn't embarrass you all with my crap dancing skills on that 1st night in Queenstown - sure was drunk. So glad to have met you all! :)


JoJo & Kim - Drivers of Kiwi Experience & Stray
I wasn't involved in Stray bus but met Kim in Franz Josef and bumped into her again with her group in Queenstown. Had plenty of fun times with them! Great to party with :)  JoJo, you are forgiven for forgetting to give me my passport back heehee. But honestly, meeting great people on my travels make my life easier and that make me very motivated to carry on with my travelling. As JoJo was one of my Kiwi Experience driver for Auckland to Christchurch she helped making my trip a blast keeping me updated and helping me too. Being profoundly deaf didn't stop me from partying with hearing people. There are always ways to break the communication barrier down! Don't forget that!


Whenever I go travelling, I never meet people from Ireland or Northern Ireland until I arrived in New Zealand! Met awesome Irish lads Phil, James & John & a lovely Irish gal Suzanne! Enjoyed my time with you all and thank you all for communicating with me via Facebook/iPhones during our travels with Kiwi Experience & inviting me out for fun times. Also for videoing my Nevis Swing!


Loving seeing all of your latest travel statuses and photos online,
 keeping me motivated to save up for more travels in the future! 
Wish you all good luck and all the best on your travels :)


No comments:

Post a Comment