Friday 28 February 2014

Leaving Brisbane, a short time in Sydney and back to the airport

22nd October - the day I checked out of Brisbane City YHA! A sad moment, knowing it was time to go back to Sydney for my flights to home :(

I then got a day pass to get access to the hostel after checking out. I paid for a big locker to store my luggage then went out to get food for the day and chilled up on the roof afterwards. It was a quiet day, I wanted to chill on the sun bed up on the roof because I knew I won't get much sleep that night. It was really hot so I put my feet in the cool pool, it was a bliss so I just sat there for a bit. Thought about Australia, life and how lucky I was. I really appreciate every little things!

Soon it was time to head to Brisbane Transit Centre for over night bus (Greyhound) to Sydney. I learnt from my last experience and didn't eat a heavy meal before the bus journey! I had little snacks now and then :) Once again, I didn't really sleep well. I had a lie down on the seats when it got dark, I enjoyed the views along the way to Sydney and watched the sunset. Beauty views!


Arriving in Sydney the next morning, I went straight to a company nearby where I left my luggage for a small fee and bought transport tickets to the airport. I had few hours to kill, I was dying with the heat so I headed a shop to buy Slushie to cool down. I love Market City so I went there to buy few final Australian gifts for my family and myself. Soon it was time to pick my luggage up and head to the airport for more long travels again.

So I had a blast in Australia! Unforgettable trip! Hoping to go back to Australia again! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment